We are currently advertising the following position:
Secondary Dance and Drama Teacher
At Portside Christian College, we endeavour to help each student reach their full potential through high quality education coupled with supportive relationships with parents and students. We are seeking a qualified Secondary Dance/Drama Teacher (0.5 FTE – 0.7 FTE) with a passion for Christian education to join our staff in a 12-month contract position, commencing Term 3 or possibly sooner.
- Christian culture
- Understanding by Design (UbD) curriculum focus
- Professional, rewarding and supportive learning teams
- Grow your career while playing a part in someone’s future
Applicants with appropriate tertiary qualifications, preferably with a specialisation in Performing Arts: Dance and Drama (with Australian Curriculum and SACE experience), will be regarded favourably.
If you are passionate about developing young people, and want to work alongside other professionals dedicated to quality learning outcomes in an ELC-12 setting, then please apply.
Applications must include:
- Completed form Application – Teaching Staff
- Response to selection criteria within the 2019 Position Description Summary – Secondary Dance Drama
Completed applications are to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Teaching positions, please complete our application form here: Application – Teaching Staff
For General Non-Teaching positions, please complete our application form here: Application Form – Non-Teaching Staff