Portside Christian College is a co-educational, interdenominational College that caters for students from three years of age in the Early Learning Centre through to Year 12. We endeavour to help each student reach their full potential through high quality education coupled with supportive relationships with parents and students.
The College provides:
- A professional, rewarding and supportive environment
- Christ-centred learning environment located in the Western Suburbs of Adelaide
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression for the right candidates
Primary Teacher – 0.6FTE – 1.0 FTE
We are seeking a warm, relational Primary Teacher skilled in differentiated learning and restorative approaches to commence from the beginning of Term 2. Part-time and full-time applicants will be considered for this position. Please click here to access the Primary Teacher Position Description.
If you are committed to high quality teaching and learning, enjoy a challenge, and want to work alongside other professionals dedicated to quality outcomes for learners, then please apply.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Written response addressing the Selection Criteria (below)
- Completed Teaching Application Form
Selection Criteria (Maximum 1500 words)
- A proven understanding of Primary curriculum and pedagogy including differentiated approaches to learning.
- Demonstrated teaching practice that develops assessment capable learners
- Ability to use data to inform teaching for improved student learning.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with parents, students and staff.
- Well-developed classroom management and communication skills that foster restorative approaches.
- Understanding and ability to teach from a Christian worldview.
Belinda Elsegood at email@example.com by 12pm on Wednesday 1 April 2020.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
If you are passionate about working within a Christian environment, enjoy a challenge, and want to work alongside other professionals dedicated to quality outcomes then please complete an application form below which we will keep on file.
Non Teaching Application Form: Non-Teaching Application Form
Teaching Application Form (inc Relief Teaching) : Teaching Application Form