- All students are placed in one of four College Houses:
|House Name||Named After||House Colour|
|McIntyre||Margaret McIntyre, co-founder of the College and the first College Principal||Green|
|Ridley||Pastor John Ridley, co-founder of the College||Red|
|Harris||Pastor Leo Harris, founder of CRC Churches International (Portlife Church’s denomination)||Yellow|
|Milne||Pastor Neil Milne, former Pastor of Portlife Church||Blue|
- Siblings are placed in the same College House.
- Students may earn points towards their house and a House Trophy is awarded to the highest scoring house at the end of each year.
- House Captains are elected from Years 11 and 12. They wear house colour braid on their College blazer.
- House tops are available from the Uniform Shop or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org