- College and Church grounds are fenced to keep students safe while moving around the College during lessons and break times.
- All parents and visitors entering the College between 8.45am and 2.50pm are required to sign in and out at Administration and wear a visitor badge (available from Administration). This includes parents helping in classrooms.
- When parents are collecting a child for an appointment or doing a classroom delivery, they must first report to Administration.
- Access to the College grounds after 3.45pm is via the security coded gate. This code is available from College Administration.
Related Policies and Links
- The College is involved in various recycling activities which aim at reducing the amount of waste going to landfill. Staff support the program and encourage students to participate responsibly.
- Bins are provided in classrooms for the collection of white paper and coloured paper/cardboard materials. Paper recycling bins are emptied on a fortnightly basis.
- Cardboard cartons are to be collapsed and placed in the recycling bin located in the gated area within the staff carpark.
- The College Community is encouraged to contribute to the collection of ten cent recyclables.
Sustainability and Litter
Students are to take home all rubbish they bring to school. For hygiene and sustainability reasons, any food and/or drinks or rubbish must be taken home at the end of each day in a suitable container.
- A student who has caused vandalism will be reported to the Deputy Principal (see under Student Behaviour Expectations) outlined under Student Behaviour Expectations
- Parents will be expected to pay any costs involved in repairing or replacing damaged facilities or equipment.
- Students are provided with opportunities to serve voluntarily by participating in other initiatives.