The College Executive is responsible for leading the learning and for managing the operations of the College in accordance with the policies and decisions made by the College Board.
The Executive consists of:
- College Principal
- Deputy Principal – Primary
- Deputy Principal – Secondary
- Business Manager
The College Executive is supported by the College Leadership Team, which consists of:
- The Executive
- Director of Teaching and Learning
- Director of Early Learning Centre
- Director of Performing and Creative Arts
- Director of Administration
- Executive Projects Officer
- Policy, WHS and Resource Centre Manager
- Head of Secondary and SACE Operations
- Year Level and Area Coordinators
- Learning Area Leaders and Coaches
There are a range of leadership positions, called Positions of Responsibility, in the College.
Year Level Heads of School and Coordinators support their Deputy Principal
|F-2 Coordinator||Supporting the Deputy Principal – Primary|
|3-6 Coordinator||Supporting the Deputy Principal – Primary|
|Primary Sport and Student Leadership Coordinator||Supporting the College Sport Coordinator and Deputy Principal – Primary|
|Head of Secondary School (Yr10-12) and SACE Operations||Supporting the Deputy Principal – Secondary|
|Head of Sport||Supporting the Deputy Principal – Secondary|
|Technology Integration Coordinator||Supporting the Director of Teaching and Learning with whole College curriculum and technology integration|
|Social and Emotional Learning Coordinator||Develop whole College Social and Emotional Learning curriculum and strategies|
|Learning Support Coordinator||Oversees and coordinates Learning Support across whole College|
|Learning Area Leader in Mathematics||Overseeing curriculum development in the area of Mathematics (F-12)|
|Learning Area Leader in English, HASS and Christian Living||Overseeing curriculum development in the areas of English, History, Civics, Citizenship, Economics and Christian Living|
|Learning Area Leader in Health and PE||Overseeing curriculum development in the areas of Health and Physical Education|
|Learning Area Leader in STEM||Overseeing curriculum development in the areas of Science, Technologies and Engineering|
|Learning Area Leader in Creative and Performing Arts||Overseeing curriculum development in the areas of Music, Drama, Dance and Visual Art|
Student Leadership is a key aspect of the College’s Value of Christ-Centred Serving and Community, and therefore leadership development is an important part of equipping students for life. The College provides a range of opportunities and training to encourage students to develop their leadership abilities.
Students serve the College Community in a variety of official leadership positions:
- Year 12 Prefects (upon application and interviews)
- Year 11 Deputy Prefects (upon application and interviews)
- Year 11 or 12 House Captains (upon application and interviews)
- Year 7 – 12 Action Team Members (self-nomination)
- Year 6 College Captains (upon application and interviews)
- Year 6 House Captains (upon application and interviews)
Action Team College Captains and Vice Captains:
Years 12, 11 and 6 students can nominate to lead one of four Action Teams.
|Faith Team||To encourage and promote our Christian faith at the College. In this team, we help create opportunities for all students to learn about, know and develop a relationship with Jesus.|
|Social Justice Team||As global citizens in our local and wider community, we share responsibility to raise awareness and help others who are less advantaged than ourselves.|
|School Culture Team||A positive culture brings school pride. In this team, we create opportunities for all students to belong and be a valued member of our College community.|
|Sport Team||In this team, every student is encouraged to participate and excel in their chosen sports. Through sport, students build relationship, work as a team, promote healthy lifestyle and celebrate in each other’s success.|
|Action Team member||Action team members play an important role in supporting and putting into action student-led initiatives in the areas of Sport, Faith, School Culture and Social Justice.|
House Prefect and Captains
Years 12, 11 and 6 students can nominate to lead one of the four College Houses – Milne (Blue), Harris (Yellow), McIntyre (Green) and Ridley (Red).
- College House Prefect lead the College House Captains
- House Prefect and Captains promote student and staff participation in Action Team-led initiatives and ‘living’ out the Christ-centred values of our College by earning points for their house.
- Secondary House Prefect and Captains work closely in supporting and developing the Year 6 House Captains to ensure whole-school commitment.