The Service offers:
- NEW College hats and sports socks – for those times when you need a hat or sports socks as soon as possible
- Second hand College uniform – good quality second hand items which have been donated to the College. Proceeds from the sale of second hand uniform will go back into helping those in need.
- NEW run out stock – there is a limited amount of new items which will be sold at the uniform service until stocks last
- Fitting Service – the uniform service stocks a full fitting range, where students can try on items to find their correct size and order online from home and have it delivered.
The Uniform Service operates from Room 37 (within the Trade Training Centre). Open hours during school terms are:
- Monday and Thursday from 8am to 9.45am
- Friday from 2.45pm to 4pm
For more information on the College Uniform Service please call 08 8341 5133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Second hand uniform can also be purchased privately via the “Portside Uniform for sale, give away or swap” Facebook Group.