- It is expected that detailed lesson notes will be left for a TRT during a planned absence. Lesson notes can also be emailed to the Daily Organiser by 7.15am on a day of unplanned absence.
- Teachers can use Eduplanet21 Units and SEQTA
- Teachers need to ensure the TRT has ready access to the Class Information Folder and/or SEQTA .
- The TRT needs to complete a class attendance roll for each lesson.
- The TRT is asked to complete a feedback form and leave it in the teacher’s pigeonhole at the end of the day. This will provide the teacher with feedback on what happened during their absence.
Related Policies and Links
DC038 Student Attendance Policy