Stage 1 – Year 10 or 11
Does this subject include an exam?
PLP is a compulsory subject in the SACE. Students must achieve a C grade or better to successfully complete the SACE.
Students that have not completed PLP in Year 10 will be required to in Year 11.
The Personal Learning Plan (PLP) helps students plan for their future by assisting them in setting goals and making informed decisions about the subjects they will study in Years 11 and 12, and any course outside of school
- Direction in future pathways and possible career choices
- Supporting them to prepare for and achieve career, learning and personal goals
Students normally complete the PLP in Year 10 so that they can plan for successful SACE learning in Years 11 and 12.
In this subject, students are expected to:
- identify, explore, and develop personal and learning goals, and strategies to achieve them
- select, understand, and explain one or more capabilities relevant to achieving their goals
- develop the selected capability or capabilities
- review their learning.
VET pathway decisions and Stage 2 Workplace Practices