We offer exciting pathways for student success in vocational education. Our Trade Training Centre is a purpose-built facility housing three industry-specific learning spaces. All certificates are taught on the College grounds by industry-specific lecturers enabling achievement of SACE Credits at Stages 1 and 2.
Students from Year 10 may commence industry sector training which counts towards SACE credits. This is a popular and exciting way to meld school and work training and experience.
Certificates are available in:
- Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Cert II in Conservation and Land Management
- Cert III in Health Services Assistance
- Cert III in Individual Support (Aged Care)
- Cert III in Christian Ministry & Theology
- Cert III in Business
For more information please contact Vanessa Dolphin, VET and Careers Coordinator email@example.com