Do your research:
- Visit Recommended reading list page
- Collect Relevant brochures
- Attend Career and Subject Expo’s
- Speak with your teachers, College course and career advisers, family and friends!
Five key considerations in your choice:
- CAREER GOALS – narrow down your interest to potential industry areas, not necessarily specific jobs
- PATHWAYS – identify whether a university or pathway (eg TAFE or another RTO) or a blend of the two if necessary to achieve your career goal(s).
- University entrance score (ATAR): A minimum of four 20 credit stage 2 subjects or course equivalents is required.
- INTERESTS – choose subjects that genuinely interest you.
- ABILITIES – choose subjects you are capable of doing well.
- PREREQUISITES – certain university courses require you to have studied particular subject(s) in Year 12.
Complete your Subject Selection Online by Monday 10 August 2020 which is Week 4 of Term 3.
Please click here to complete your Stage 1 Subject Selection for 2021
Please click here to complete your Stage 2 Subject Selection for 2021
Your College Career and Course Adviser is available to discuss your selections with you.