We offer exciting pathways for student success in vocational education. Our Trade Training Centre is a purpose-built facility housing three industry-specific learning spaces. All certificates are taught on the College grounds by industry-specific lecturers enabling achievement of SACE Credits at Stages 1 and 2.
Students from Year 10 may commence industry sector training which counts towards SACE credits. This is a popular and exciting way to meld school and work training and experience.
Certificates are available in:
- Early Childhood Education and Care (Certificate III)
- Individual Support (Ageing) (Certificate III)
- Individual Support (Disability) (Certificate III)
- Christian Ministry & Theology (Certificate III)
- Business (Certificate III)
For more information please contact Vanessa Dolphin, VET and Careers Coordinator and Trade Training Centre Manager email@example.com